Saturday, August 16, 2014

Home At Last

My five day stay at the hospital came to an end today when I was released from PMMC at 12 o'clock noon. In proportion to humanity's vast needs, my little problem seems so minuscule compared to those whom I saw in the hospital setting last week. My thumb infection that caused so much swelling to my hand began migrating infection up my arm and is still in the process of receding as I write this. The main reason for my hospitalization was to enable doctors to treat my infection with fluids designed to kill infections through my blood. The hospital is the sterile setting where professional care givers on staff are experienced in their art of inter vinous applications. My homecoming was allowed because oral pills are now thought able to continue the infection killing job at home away from the hospital. 

Home at last, home at last, thank God Almighty, I'm home at last ! Thank You ! Everyone of you, who thought of me during my latest sojourn.

Ronald C. Downie

No comments:

Post a Comment