Saturday, March 22, 2014

Twitter Postings

Full moon or, should I say, a too full moon last night spilled its extra light Earthward so much that I had trouble nodding off to sleep.

It's Spring cause so many plants are breaking through the surface of the ground like they have springs in their roots with sunshine in their hopes.

The once wizardry of - who, what, when, where, why, and how - now cringes behind its cloak of letters in an austere sterilization of live news.

Why do Philadelphia sports announcers become so blatantly apologetic for poor athletic performances from Philly players and coaches ?

Masterful, an impression of my writings when I'm dreaming ; gibberish, when I think of my words compared to Facebook photo posters.

Born on this Planet, exist in this World, live in this Country, breath in this State, eat in this Town, drink in this Street, sleep in this House, sleep,...,die. 

Ronald C. Downie..

No comments:

Post a Comment