Monday, July 8, 2013

Facebook Overload

Facebook Overload

Worn out, I find myself worn out from too, too much Facebook. Some responders - I was guilty of what I'm claiming others are doing now - post incessantly taking up pages of posts which now turn me off just like political advertisers at election time of the year. The overload is quite apparent with only a cursory look at the page. Look for yourself and tell me what you see.

I think Facebook is defined as "social media", if so, I've dropped clean off the modern social calendar. I've lost my mojo, don't have a camera, don't know how to repost effectively, yes ! the muse has gone away. I've dropped out so those with more important things to tell or show you aren't interfered with by me. Be careful, over exposure may blemish your image, too!

Ronald C. Downiej

No comments:

Post a Comment